HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!


{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
Hmm… probably in middle school.

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
In college I failed Biology....yikes!

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
It's a tough one...I'm gonna say In and Out on the west coast and Five Guys on the east coast.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Nope, thank God.

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Well, I moved in and out a few times. I left for college when I was 17. Yes, 17!! I cam back for a few years after I graduated and stayed there until the night before my wedding.

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I love to wear black :)

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
Probably my red flats....love them!

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
Yes. I like to hear what's going on in the world and in my city. I listen to Drake and Zeke every morning on my drive to work.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Chicken tenders!!

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Ron Clark. If you are a teacher, you probably know who this is.

Watch him here!


No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved