HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!

1. People always tell me I look like Sophia Bush or Melissa Rycroft.

2. Friends don't let friends buy ugly clothes, laugh alone, or "keep it bottled in".

3. A sunny day is perfect for picnics, working in the yard, and biking on the Greenline.

4. My favorite accessory is big earrings .

5. If I could afford it I would buy a beach house.....come to think of it, if I could afford to buy a beach house I probably would not have to work and therefore would be hanging out at said beach house every day!

6. The cure for boredom is take a walk or clean base boards....

7. I am currently "in like" with Target, starfish, burlap, pink & green, the beach and cookies. Wait....these are not only current, they are always "likes".


1 comment:

Lin said...

You do look a little bit like Sophia Bush! I was never a big Target fan, I mean I liked it but now...now I'm loving it.

Have a great weekend!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved