HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!


1. What I love most about my home is how it is so "me". It's exactly perfect for our little family.

2. I'm excited because, I actually finished the first day of my Couch to 5K training and then I went to an hour strength training/spinning class....yay!

3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is going to the gym...ice cream doesn't hurt either :)

4. Currently I am craving a beach!!

5. The thing I love most about my mom is that she loved me unconditionally and that we were best friends.

6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be Adventures of a Scrunch.

7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be french bread and fruit.



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved