I can't begin to tell you how these floods are affecting people in and around Memphis. Luckily, we are in safe place and our house will be fine. You can help support Memphis buy purchasing one of these shirts.
Check them out!!


If you like these shirts, please "like" them on Facebook. Once they get 250 likes, they will start printing up these shirts. I can't wait to get mine!
I also thought I would post some pictures of what the city is dealing with.
This is the cute neighborhood Harbor Town where I love to eat lunch....

I also have several friends who live here on the island....praying for them!
DeWitt Sapin airport where Joe flies from. It's also the airport we flew to Lambert's from. You can read about that here.Dogs stranded on a building. Ya'll know this is KILLING me!!

This is the statue that normally stands in Tom Lee park. The park is named after Tom Lee, an African-American riverworker, who saved the lives of 32 passengers of the sinking steamboat M.E. Norman in 1925. The statue is almost realistic with the water rising. Pretty sure there will be water right underneath Tom Lee in his boat!















No comments:
Post a Comment