HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, May 23, 2011

GTKYS


1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?
Sleeping in, napping, and catching up on some of my favorite shows :)

2. what time do you go to bed?
Usually between 10-10:30.

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
Too many!! Most of my subscriptions are free ones that I heard about through blogs. Some of the magazines that I get every month include: Southern Living, Country Living, Coastal Living (wow...that's a lot of living), Lucky, Glamour, Marie Claire, Everyday with Rachel Ray, Shape, Self, Women's Fitness, Martha Stewart Living, People Style Watch, Real Simple, Travel and Leisure...I could probably keep going....I TOLD you it was a lot!!

4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Nope!

5. what's your beauty obsession?
Clinique Moisturizer!!

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Target!!

7. what's your summer must have?
a tan!

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
I do. I like to be organized. I think it also saves money to only buy what you need.



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved