
1. did you watch the royal wedding?
YUP!!
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
how about tea and a scone :)
how about tea and a scone :)
3. who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
I used to think Prince William....but now I like Harry better.
I used to think Prince William....but now I like Harry better.
4. can you speak in a english accent?
Yes...this is embarrassing, but I used to go whole days speaking with a British accent....bahaha!
Yes...this is embarrassing, but I used to go whole days speaking with a British accent....bahaha!
5. do you own a fancy hat?
Nope...they look fun though.
Nope...they look fun though.
6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
a cute english cottage.
a cute english cottage.
7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married?
were you even born?
I was still in my mommy's tummy
were you even born?
I was still in my mommy's tummy
8. have you found your prince?
Heck yes!
Heck yes!















1 comment:
love your answers! such a cute blog!
xoxo-Hannah @ A lovely mess.
*your new follower! come see me.
Post a Comment