
I am sooo happy that we are in the month of May....now if only this dig-dang rain would stop!! I have been praying for everyone that has been affected by this weather and I am PRAYING that MY house doesn't flood.
Everyone seems to have Spring fever....myself included. I only have a few more weeks of school and then I am OUT for the summer....yay! May is always a fun month and this year is no exception. I have a whole list of things that I am looking forward to.
Greekfest

Here we are at Greekfest last year....OPA!!
Mother's Day!
Craig is coming to visit

Sweet Sixteen party that I am doing a table for

End of the school year

Zoo Brew

Sunset Symphony


















1 comment:
I think Fred and I might have to go to Sunset Symphony this year!!! Maybe I'll see you at the Greek Fest!
Post a Comment