HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!

{one} what profession have you always admired?
teachers...which is why I became one :)

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
The Girl With A Smile On Her Face

{three} how far do you commute to work?
15-20 minutes

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Detached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
yup...

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
Haha… for my 21st birthday, my little brother wrapped a beer in ice and gave it to me. Unfortunately, it was already melting and soaking wet when I got it!

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Malibu Shores....does anyone remember that wonderful show? I watched it in high school.

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
Sod for the yard.

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Photography. I love to take pictures, but I wish I actually knew what I was doing.

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Probably about 5 or 6. We usually have a few weddings and fancy date nights.



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved