HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, May 6, 2011

A Decision...

I have decided to try the Couch to 5K program. I have always wanted to be able to run and I have heard wonderful things about this program.
But why Sarah?? says Mr. Kitty Kat...
Becasue I want to loose weight and get healthier....
I will keep you updated with my progress





2 comments:

Esther said...

too bad you aren't closer. I would so do this with you. :)

Unknown said...

I did the Couch to 5k last summer and it was a great way for me to get started with running. Before then, I could hardly run half a mile, and after doing that and continuing training, I can run about 6 miles. It's a great program!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. As for moving to Laguna, do it. And I'll live vicariously through you via blog. :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved