
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go Destin, Fl with my girlfriends....we need a little getaway! and I would bring a beach bag, tanning oil, and a stack of magazines.
2. Something I often rant about is things I'll "never do" when I am a mother.....hopefully I will still feel the same way and stick to my guns when it really happens.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is veggies and hummus. It's the perfect healthy snack.
4. My "life-saving" product is Clinique moisturizer. I have used it for over 10 years now.
5. A friend is someone who has seen you at your best and seen you at your worst and still loves you.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be post a picture of your EX....I DARE you!!
7. My favorite kind of art is photographs of places around the world. It makes me feel like I am really there.















No comments:
Post a Comment