HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Currently




Current Playlist:
Hairspray Soundtrack-I know....I am a geek!
Britney Spears
Blink 182
G Love

My music taste is really random....

Current Nailpolish:
Nails: Bubble Bath by OPI
Toes: California Coral by Essie


Current Drink:
water from my fancy Italian water bottle


Current Food:
steak, salad, French roll and corn

Current TV Show:
The Bachelorette

Current Wishlist:
- new summer dresses
- new sandals....I'm thinking wedges
- a facial
- For whatever is digging holes in my planters outside to stop!

Current Needs:
To loose 20 pounds in a week....yeah, I'm not too confident about that one.

Current Triumphs:
skipping sunset symphony tonight and opting for a movie night with joe on the couch

Current Bane(s) of my Existence:
People who do not know "the rules" as defined my me and "sister k". No you cannot have a baby shower when you already have a kid, no you should not bring your baby everywhere, no you should not question me being a christian. All of these things frustrate me.

Current Celebrity Crush:
Oh hey Channing Tatum....Mmmmmm....

Current Blessing:
My Family. I love them so much!

Current Outfit:
Black workout cropped pants, hot pink sports bra, green tank, socks

Current Indulgence:
chocolate chip cookies

Current Excitement:
Kristy is coming next weekend to shop!!

Current Mood:
happy/tired/relaxed



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved