HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!


I baked all day on Friday so it was nice to get cleaned up and go grab a bite with Joe, Tyler, and Katelyn. We went to Bhan Thai which is one of my favorite places in Memphis.
After dinner, Joe and I watched this movie that we got in the mail. It was pretty good.
On Saturday I woke up and ran a few errands, started my Couch to 5K (the first day was a breeze), and went to an All-in-One class at the gym. Then it was time to start baking again. We had a surprise party that night for my Uncle Tim. When we got home, we watched this movie. It was good....crazy that he cut his own arm off! I honestly do not think that I could bring myself to do that.
Hanky did a lot of this this weekend....poor thing! He was so bored!

I got a great deal at Walgreens....all of this for $3!!!
On Sunday it was "Game Day" for me. Here was the scene in my house....boxes full...and I do mean FULL of cupcakes individually boxed up...550 to be exact.

Joe helped me deliver the cupcakes to the Hilton. We had to place one cupcake at each place setting. This wedding was absolutely spectacular. I have never seen anything like it. The was gold and crystals everywhere, thrones on the stage, etc. I felt like baby elephants were about to walk in. I have never been to an Indian wedding before...I bet it would be super neat!


After delivering the cupcakes (and getting paid...cha-ching!), Joe and I went to lunch at Huey's and then to Lowes. We bought TONS of plants and flowers to make our yard prettier. Check out my hostas that seem to get bigger every year!
Here's Joe with part of our haul.
Hank was very happy with the treat we picked up for him.
The backyard before....wait til you see the after pictures...coming soon!



2 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks like a great weekend. That wedding was beautiful. Did you take a pic of the actual cupcake?

emily said...

550 cupcakes, individually boxed....whoa! The wedding looked beautiful though!

(feel free to come over and spruce up our yard while you're at it!)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved