HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Here are some of my latest nursery projects. My mother in law was in town this past weekend and she brought her sewing machine with her so I put her to work :)

I had this lamp already, so I spray painted the base hot pink and we covered an old lamp shade with some fabric from the same line as the crib bedding. I plan on adding some trim at the bottom of the lamp...I'm thinking pom-poms or ric-rac. This lamp wills it on the side table that Joe is refinishing. It will go next to my chair.

Peggy brought all of the fabrics that go with my bedding. I thought a little dress made from a onesie that I already had. I love the way it turned out. Sally is going to look so cute in it this Spring/Summer.
My rug came in from Urban Outfitters. I love the way it looks in the room. Since the bedding is so busy, I knew that I needed something simple. I love the aqua and cream chevron pattern. It was a bargain too...under $75!!!
Peggy and I used some fabric to cover some wipe boxes. Since these are going to be out in the open on the second level of the changing table, I wanted them to look cute...mission accomplished!
I am planning on making this mobile (found for sale on etsy) over Christmas break. I will hang it in the corner over my chair.
I am loving this PB...have you ever tried it....so yummy! For dinner last night I had an apple dipped in this.
And just for fun....here's a funny (super short) video of Joe learning how to change a diaper in our baby class.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Sally has the cutest nursery ever! & I'm obsessed with that peanut butter! It my FAVORITE! The dark chocolate flavor is delicious too!

Faith said...

1. I just love the lamp! So pretty!

2. The dress is so pretty! I wish I knew how to sew

3. LOVE that rug!

4. What a brilliant way to make wipe boxes looks so cute! I will have to remember that for the future!

5. Sweet mobile!

6. Wish I liked peanut butter :)

Natalie and Lee said...

LOVE the lamp and rug! Enjoying reading your blog! :)

Stephanie Doyle said...

The lamp is so cute and I need to go check out that PB, yum! :)

Chelley N said...

Love all your nursery projects! Can't wait to see the whole thing put together.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved