
It's time for another fabulous edition of "What I'm Loving Wednesday". I am linking up with the wonderful Jamie to show you some things that are rocking my world this week.
{one}
Sleep
Can't get enough.

{two}
I saw a commercial of a girl crying on TV yesterday...you know what that means....The Bachelor is back. It starts on January 2 and even though I do not really like Ben, I can't wait to watch.

{three}
I was super lucky this week.
I won this cute necklace from A Life Full of Laughter....so excited!!!

and this necklace from Life in the Fulmer Lane.

Seriously...two necklaces....I am a lucky girl! Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket??
{four}
My whole house smells like Frosted Cranberry. It's my signature Christmas scent and I love it.

{five}
I scored some sweet deals this week.
First up....a beautiful necklace from Lisa Leonard. I had won a $50 gift card in a contest a few months ago and decided to buy this sweet little necklace that says "Sally" on it. I think I paid $12 for it after the gift card.

I got an AMAZING deal from Ecomom. They were doing a special promotion...add that with the Plum District voucher that I bought (and got for free thank you very much!) and I scored all of this for $2.70...yup two dollars and 70 cents!!!
Skip Hop Activity Gym

2 things of Puffs

6 pouches of Just Pears

One pink glass baby bottle

{six}
I am loving this simple wrapping.

Get the free monogram template here.
I did something similar to this one last year.
















3 comments:
Great loves! I love the simple wrapping too! I also can't wait for The Bachelor, even though I don't like Ben!
that bachelor preview is hysterical. cannot wait for the new season to start!
xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On
Great deals & wins! Just a tad jealous! :)
Post a Comment