
Friday:
-grocery store
-picking up race packets downtown
-make salad, warm up bread
-Tyler and Katelyn's Pasta Party

Saturday:
-complete the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon

-come home and relax with pizza and a movie

Sunday:
-taking a friend to the airport
-getting a MUCH needed pedicure

-making Chex mix with dad

-making dinner for a friend who just had a baby (I will be making extras for our dinner too)















3 comments:
you are so sweet for making dinner for your friend :) congrats to her, i'm sure she loved it! sounds like a fun weekend to me!
Sounds like a great weekend! I'm sending my hubs to the grocery store w/ the list. : )
Have fun on your 1/2 marathon!
I need more details on a "pasta party" stat!! Sounds amazing! Thanks for linking up...check out the Link Love this week :)
p.s. your belly is super cute :)
Post a Comment