Welcome to the "World of Christmas" at The Moske Casa.
Here is our tree. It is decorated with brightly colored ornaments...think lime green hot pink, etc. We usually have a silver star on the top but we could not find it this year....it's hiding somewhere. I also have some lime green squiggle things that I poke in randomly throughout the tree. I was having a hard time getting a good picture.
flash on...

flash off...

One of the end tables. I put a hurricane vase full of silver balls, a frosted cranberry candle and a metal Christmas tree.

The other end table...I added a festive candle holder and a silver glitter bird.

Our stockings are hung on our bookcase (we don't have a fireplace....) and I added 3 whimsical Christmas tree cones. I bought these at JL Merry Marketplace about 5 years ago and I love them!

On our table between our yellow chairs (one chair is put away to make way for the tree) is decorated with a mercury glass votive and little bird....simple, simple. I hung my wreaths with hot pink bows from the windows.
Here is my box of Christmas pop up books, my Farm Chicks Christmas book, my books that I made from old Christmas cards, etc. I like to leave this out for guests to look through.

Here is the arch that leads from the living room into the dining room. This is how I display my Christmas cards. You can't tell from the picture, but my garland is lighted and super pretty.

My cupcake garland leading from the dining room into the kitchen.
My Christmas tablescape. I love mercury glass, so I have it all out. It looks beautiful when we light all the candles at dinner. I had a bouquet that Joe got me and I cut them stems and put it into bud vases.
My buffet in the dining room. I got the "HO HO HO" banner at West Elm last year. I also have some tall glass vases filled with mini pink, silver and turquoise balls. I stuck some squiggly, glittery, silver sticks into them for some height.

My kitchen decorations...very minimal....cute snow people salt and pepper shakers
and my cute Christmas dishtowel.
















5 comments:
Everything looks so great!
& I'm happy to hear you love your ghd! :)
it all looks beautiful!
lovely!
i love your decorations! so festive! you have a beautiful home!
I am just DYING over how cute your baby room is! Can't wait to see it all together!
Post a Comment