
Here are the many Christmas cards that we have for 2011. Why so many different ones you ask? Because they were FREE!! Through blogging, winning contests, etc. I was able to order 150 free Christmas cards...woo-hoo!
These are my favorites...my Tiny prints. I love all the colors, pictures, and the fact that they are folded into three sections. I included pictures from vacations and a few with the belly bump.
and the back....

This is another cute card that we got from Tiny Prints. I love the pink and green....of course!

These came from MyPublisher. I love the stripes! The envelopes also came lined with polka dot paper.

These are the cards from Shutterfly. The red and green make me happy.
This one came from Simply to Impress. I used an older picture and sent this one to new people opn our list this year :) I had to order these by the end of October and we did not have a new picture yet...
So there you have it...the Moske Christmas Card(s) for 2011.















7 comments:
Those are all so cute!
They are all amazing!
love it...totally awesome on all those free cards! I would've gone crazy!!!
That is awesome! You I loved my card you sent! You are a very savvy shopper!
I am SO glad I'm not the only one who went with one more than one design! They were free after all! :) I love all of your cards- they're beautiful!
I LOVED our card from y'all! You guys always do the cutest cards. can't wait for next year with Sweet little Sally on the card!
Seriously love all of the cards!!! Great photos and designs! The tri-fold one is my favorite.
Post a Comment