
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is obviously by "singing loud for all to hear" :) .
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is just getting to relax and bake and spend time with the ones I love. Everything seems cozy and warm .
3. The holiday season is a time for helping others, giving, being with friends and family, and remembering the reason for the season...Jesus.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is all desserts!
5. I will be spending Christmas with my family. This is my favorite time of the year!
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give. I love seeing peoples faces when they open their gifts that I have selected for them .
7. I'm dreaming of a joyful, relaxing Christmas.















3 comments:
I'm all about the desserts too :)
love it, I copied this hope you don't mind.
Relaxing = heaven! =)
Merry Christmas!
xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On
Post a Comment