
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
Neither....apple cider please :)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?
When I was little, Santa did not wrap his presents, but mama and daddy did.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
White!!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Not normally...I would love to get some though :)
5. When do you put your decorations up?
The weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Sweets!!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Going on scavenger hunts for my big gifts.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Probably around 10-11 years old
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We always did as kids, and it was always Christmas PJs to wear that night. :)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Joe and I chose to use brightly colored ornaments....hot pink, lime green, turquoise, etc. I love it!!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
I like it for awhile and then when it starts to melt...I want it to go away.
12. Can you ice skate?
YES!! My favorite place to do it is in Central Park.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Either my Samantha "American Girl" doll or trampoline when I was younger. As an adult, tickets to Disney World or my black Chanel sunglasses.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Being with family :)
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Cookies!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Waking up early on Christmas morning, opening gifts and eating breakfast together.
17. What tops your tree?
a silver star
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
I LOVE giving. I love seeing peoples reactions when they open the gifts that I picked out for them.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yum?
Yum....but just one :)
20. Favorite Christmas show?
Either Elf or A Christmas Story
21. Saddest Christmas song?
Mary Did You Know....it was my moms favorite song and so now it makes me sad to hear it
22. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
It's so hard to pick....anything from the Elf Soundtrack















2 comments:
SO fun! I love seeing expressions on people's face after you have given them a gift too! Just stole this from you! LOVE it that much :)
I love Elf too! Soo funny.
Post a Comment