HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




{one}
I am LOVING these new chargers that I got at Pottery Barn Outlet. You know I have quite the obsession with starfish, so I couldn't pass these up....especially since I have a wonderful coupon to use. I got 6 of the chargers for a total of $25! I can't to make a ocean inspired table scape, invite people to dinner, and make some delicious seafood.

{two}
I am loving this basket and vintage milk bottles that I found in my moms stash the other day. They are mine now...thank you very much!

{three}
I am loving the fact that I am going to see Sister Kristy tomorrow!! I am leaving Thursday after school and staying until late Saturday afternoon. We have all of our days planned from morning until night.
We like to go, go, go!!
On the agenda: Trader Joe's, the HUGE Forever 21 store, antiquing in Franklin, Home Goods and......
We are going to the FLEA MARKET!!! We haven't been together in almost 2 years!! Read about our last trip here and the treasures that I came home with here. I have some things that I would be happy to find...but I am mostly looking for anything that catches my eye.

{four}
I am sooooo loving the fact that we finally decided where we are going for our 5th anniversary trip and booked it. MEXICO!! (the safe part). No it's not Costa Rica, but I think we are going to have a fabulous time! The plane tickets to Costa Rica are still too expensive right now, so we are going to save that trip for another time. We will be staying at Excellence Playa Mujeres. I first heard of this wonderful resort from my sweet friend, Caroline from Simply Smithwick. She and her hubby swear by this resort.


Every room has a balcony with a hot tub and napping bed!

Oooooo I canot wait to get my toes in the sand!

{five}
I am loving this book that I got from Paper Back Swap. No I am not pregnant, but one must be prepared :)


{six}
I am loving that this Sunday is Easter. I am so thankful for the gift of life (and for the fact that I can eat sweets again!).


{seven}
I am loving this new dress that I got from Loft on Sunday. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is super cute and the best thing is....I can wear it to school!
What are you loving this week? Link up with Jamie and tell us!


2 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

The best outfits are the ones I can wear to work/school and on the weekends! Love everything you're loving and I'm totally jealous of your upcoming vacay!

emily said...

Love the milk crate/bottles!!

Have fun in Nashville! Hopefully we'll get a TJ and Home Goods here soon!

Had a nice time at Boscos!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved