HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!




{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Nope....it's one of my fears though.

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Yup....in Thailand. It was on my bucket list....CHECK!!


{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Yup....I've told you all about my connection with Justin Timberlake. I have also met John Mayer and G Love.

{four} do you have any food allergies?
nope.

{five} do you know how to sew?
nope. I wish I did. I have so many projects that I would do.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Yes! I had to do chores to earn it though.

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
About every other week.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
yup. In Destin, Flordia and in Barbados.

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Nope.

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
When I was little my mom got my hair cut like Dorothy Hamill. I looked like a boy and it was NOT cute!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That jellyfish sting must have HURT! Not to mention the fact that it happened twice! And, that elephant ride looks awesome - I love that they put a chair on TOP of the elephant! :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved