HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!



1. I am looking forward to summer vacation! Having the summer off is one of the many joys of being a teacher! I have a few trips planned, some house projects, and a bunch of relaxing to do.

2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is the show Laguna Beach. I have all the seasons on DVD and I can seriously watch them over and over again.

3. My favorite car is a convertible or a Lexus RX300 in Black.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be dry warm weather with a cool breeze....kinda like Orange County,CA.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to watch TV on the couch with Joe. He makes us a "nest" and we get on opposite ends of the couch. It makes me happy.

6. This weekend I will be relaxing on the couch with my hubby catching up on DVR, folding 400 cupcake boxes, working in the yard, working out, and running errands.

7. If I were a color, I'd be green because, I love nature and the color makes me happy.


1 comment:

TiffanyClark said...

I am a secret Lagnua Beach Lover as well! :) Has anyone ever told you that you look like Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill? I thought that the first time I found your blog!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved