HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sarah and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!

Last night was good. We found out that we were getting a lot of money back from our tax return....that's where the good things ended.

Here's a list of bad things that have happened this week....

-My dads girlfriend broke up with him....I hate to see him sad, therefore I worry :(

-I took my car in and it is going to cost $1556 to replace the brake pads, oil change and a new compressor.

-I came home and Hank had peed all.over.the.house. I'm 99% sure he has a urinary tract infection. Poor Baby!! He is going to the vet tomorrow, but tonight he is sleeping outside.


That's all.
I hope tomorrow is better!


4 comments:

Mami en construcción said...

Oh I'm so sorry!!
Tomorrow will be a better day!

Kristy said...

You get to see me next week. :o) That wipes the slate clean...hahaha hehehe I hope Hanky Boobie is better. That is no fun especially since he can't tell you it hurts.

Ali said...

Sorry you had such a bad day!! Hopefully today will be better!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a day! Hope today was much better!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved