SUPER FUNNY!!
Joe and I went to the advance screening last night of Bridesmaids and we LOVED it!! Joe was a little unsure since he was thinking it was going to be a chick flick (and he was missing the Grizzlies game!), but I think he laughed more than me. If you like movies like The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, Superbad, etc. You will love this....lots of laugh of out scenes, several inappropriate jokes...all around a great movie. Ladies, go see this with a bunch of girls or convince your guy to go with you. He will enjoy it!!
















4 comments:
When I first saw the preview for this movie I was excited because of all the great people in it- but was also hoping it would not end up being super cheesey! Thanks for the info-now I cant wait to see it!
Oh my...my hubs (and I) LOVE all those movies! That may be a weekend must! :) Thanks for sharing!
Oh gosh, I want to see that movie! Good to know that guys like it too. That will help me talk him into going with me sometime. (:
I cannot wait to see this movie!
Post a Comment