HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday!



1. My favorite daily responsibility is cooking dinner. Feeding my husband makes me happy. Making a delicious (and sometimes time consuming) meal is one of the ways that I show my love for him.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, putting away the laundry....yuck!

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Mexican. Yes, I always get a chicken taco hard shell no cheese, but there is something about drinking a margarita on a patio and chatting that makes me happy.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is anything baked....cookies, cakes, pies, cupcakes .

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is being the owner of a cupcake business...Monkey Bread Bakery!

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish healthy future babies, for Joe to fly for FedEx (soon!), and for our dream house.

7. My biggest pet peeve is just one?! I have so many...haha! I get SUPER annoyed when things don't go my way.

And because I'm strange like that....here's a smiling monkey for you.
Happy Friday!!




2 comments:

kebowman said...

aw, number one is so sweet!!

and i get annoyed when things don't go my way too! i know its sounds a little bratty, but seriously, it really bugs me!

i always love your blog posts!

ben+alex said...

mmm i LOVE mexican food too:) so so good.
cute blog..newest fan:)

xo
ben-and-alex.blogspot.com

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved