HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!


{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
squash

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
I did go to college. I started out as a public relations major and then switched to Pre K-3rd grade education. I finally settled on K-8th grade Education.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
a bear in the mountains and a monkey in Thailand

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
no. but I’ve always wanted to try it.

{five} can you juggle?
Nope

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
Harwood!!!

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Neither. Here in the South we call everything "Coke". Then someone asks you what kind and you say Sprite, Dr. Pepper, etc.

{eight} what was your first car?
A 1986 Honda Accord named "Ethan".

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
I make a mean flour-less chocolate cake. It's like a big chunk of fudge. The "warm chocolate melting cake" on Carnival cruise ships is pretty friggin' awesome too!

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Never. Everything works where it is.



1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Oh man.. flour less cake.. I bet that is to die for. I tried a flour less chocolate cupcake and it was heaven!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved