
1. The best prank I ever pulled was mean....probably telling my father-in-law that I was pregnant last year. He is VERY anxious for a grandbaby!!
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was probably when my brother used to scare me .
3. A day without feeling love is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are love and living life to the fullest!
5. I dream of one day being a mommy to beautiful and well-mannered children, being a HOT mom, not loosing myself to my children, having a beautiful big, old house, traveling the world with my family and friends, and being healthy.
6. I dread doing taxes!!
7. A discovery I made this week was that my special jewelry is missing. Its my Ayala Bar cross necklace and my mom's earrings. I always put my jewelry in the same place and yesterday it wasn't there. You may think I'm coo-coo bananas, but I seriously think my mom moved it. If she had to move any jewelry, she would for sure pick that. It just makes sense to me. I don;t think she did it to be mean...just to let me know that she is here.
Have a great weekend!
I am headed to Nashville for Girls Weekend!!















No comments:
Post a Comment