HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!

{one} how often do you do laundry?
usually about twice a week

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Freshly baked (and still warm) chocolate chip

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Put it in savings ;)

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
I always liked social studies/geography

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do that… it's on my bucket list!

{six} what was your high school mascot?
The Red Devils!!

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
Yes. I would also free fall into the deep ocean waters for a glance at the titanic at the bottom.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
Never. I think the last time I went was when Joe and I were dating....unless you count dancing at weddings.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
FLY!!!

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Nope...
:)



No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved