
1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would?
pepperoncini peppers...who would have thought I would eat them out of the jar?!
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay?
I always say that you should love the body that God gave you. That being said.....who knows how I will feel after babies. I may need a little help.
I always say that you should love the body that God gave you. That being said.....who knows how I will feel after babies. I may need a little help.
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....?
all the flowers and the Farmers market!
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic?
last year for my birthday!
5. what's your favorite app?
I don't do apps.....I seriously have an old phone and have resisted the iphone.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
I do! I know what we need, how to use the coupons, etc. Joe usually messes it up when he tries so it's just easier for me to do it.
I don't do apps.....I seriously have an old phone and have resisted the iphone.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house?
I do! I know what we need, how to use the coupons, etc. Joe usually messes it up when he tries so it's just easier for me to do it.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba?
I like both....probably spin because it's more of a workout for me.
8. how often do you go out to dinner?
Usually once a week we go out and sit down and once a week (sometime not) we pick something up like Pei Wei. I have been trying to cook every night.















1 comment:
cuuute! your blog is always so fun!
i've got a giveaway going on... come see! :)
Post a Comment