
Sunday:
We ate at Los Compadres. It's down the street and is our go-to Mexican place. It doesn't hurt that it is super yummy too! Joe's dad is in town and said "he could go for tacos". I think he meant Taco Bell....but I am not eating Taco Bell anymore....so real Mexican food it was!
Monday:
Joe and his dad requested meat loaf again with mac and cheese.
Tuesday:
We are going to dinner with Joe's dad. He leaves to go back to Minnesota on Wednesday morning.
Wednesday:
Memphis Blog Girls Dinner at Bosco's....are you coming??!!
Thursday:
I am off to Nashville. Kristy and I will being eating Mexican food....as usual!
Friday:
Dinner with Kristy!!
Saturday:
My brother's birthday dinner in Memphis!!
Sunday:
Easter Sunday!! We are having a late lunch with family...so we will be eating leftovers from that if I am still hungry. I am making a salad and dessert.















2 comments:
Oh boo! Our community group from church meets on Wednesdays or I would be all over that Memphis Blog Girls dinner! Sorry I keep missing y'all!
Can't wait to see you at Bosco's tomorrow!
Post a Comment