HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Possible Last Weekend Before Baby?

I wrote this post on Thursday night last week....little did I know that God had other weekend plans for us...ha!
Woo-hoo! It's Friday. This week has been sooo busy! My interim (the lady who will be taking over once I go out on maternity leave) came to observe my class yesterday had a medical emergency in my room...it was insane. I am happy to report that she is all better but it shook me up pretty badly. I am so happy that I got to talk to one of my oldest friends, Abby, on the phone last night. She lives in South Korea and while it was almost 8 pm here, it was 10:15 in the morning there and she was ironing clothes. I love that there is a number for me to call her on now :) I also love the fact that if I encounter problems with the baby in the middle of the night, she will be awake and I can call her and ask questions :)
So...this is probably the last weekend we have before Baby Sally joins us...crazy!
I still feel like there is a lot to do to prepare. Here is what is on my list of "to-do's":

Friday:
-post office
-dr.'s visit
-finish packing hospital bag and put in the truck
-clean out fridge

Saturday:
-target run
-1/2 price sale at a local kids consignment sale

Sunday:
-grocery store
-finish up thank you cards





No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved