This is going to be a LONG post with TONS of pictures. Mykonos was my favorite part of the trip.
We stayed at the Mykonos Grand.....AMAZING!! If you go to Mykonos, you have to stay here. It was sooo nice...a little far away from the town, but we rented a scooter everyday and drove it all over the island. Here are some pictures from the resort.
Yeah...it's wonderful!!
Here are some pictures from our adventures in Mykonos...we liked to take pictures of ourselves and each other every evening. I love how skinny and tan I was...gah! That's my goal after baby...get there again!
Like I said, we rented a scooter every day and tried to always get the same one. We had so much fun exploring the island and seeing sights that most people probably do not get to see. We named our scooter "Stefano Scootopolis"....it's Greek!










One day we took the scooter over to Paradise Beach...it was my first "nude" beach and a pretty crazy experience...yes, we kept our clothes on!!


We always stopped on the way back to the hotel at a local bakery and got yummy treats to enjoy on our balcony :)
Here are some more pictures in no particular order :)






























































5 comments:
That trip looks beyond AMAZING!!! It makes me want to hop a plane and take a vacation :-). I love seeing all your photos!
Oh my gosh - Greece really does look like the pictures! LOL okay that sounded crazy sense these are pictures too! But your trip looked like it was amazing!
these pictures are so wonderful!
You were right, Greece looks gorgeous! :) Looks like a totally perfect honeymoon.
oh my. Greece is the one place I've been dying to visit and I so intend to one day! Looove the pictures! I can see why it was your favorite part of the trip!
Post a Comment