HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


1. I started my blog because I wanted to keep a record of what was going on in our life and I didn't feel like keeping a journal anymore.

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are shopping hauls...I like to see the scores and deals that other people find.

3. Something I love about blogging the sweet and encouraging words that people have written.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably announcing my pregnancy. I can't wait to share the birth story!

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is that I can sometimes be very opinionated. I try to keep my political and social views off my blog.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are: About Fais, Lay Baby Lay, My Memphis Mommy, and Along the Way With V&J. There are so many others too!

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being mean.


4 comments:

Faith said...

i love seeing shopping hauls too ... not sure why i don't do it on my blog when i like to see others do it!

and i love Along the Way With V&J too! she is def. one of my favs!

Mami en construcción said...

Love your answers.
Can you add the link of your post where you announced your pregnancy?? I didn't read it, and can't find it...

ashlyn | nicole said...

loved learning a little about you :) & I can def be a little opinionated too ;)

Happy weekend girl
xoxo Ashlyn

emily said...

I can't wait to hear all about Miss Sally's entrance!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved