HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, February 3, 2012

I Was Tagged Again!



I was tagged by Aimee at Chronicles of a Dime. Love her blog!!

Here are the questions and my answers :)

  • What is your holy grail beauty/makeup product {only one!!}? Clinique moisturizer
  • Do you drink wine, and if so, what's your favorite wine? Not too much...when I do I like Ferrari-Carano.
  • What is your favorite place to buy clothes/shoes? Target...seriously!
  • If you won $1 million, how would you spend the money? I would buy a bigger, older house and go on an awesome trip!
  • What is your astrological sign, and do you believe you act in accordance with your sign's characteristics? Virgo...yes, I do for the most part.
  • Would you ever be a contestant on a dating reality show {such as The Bachelor}? Why or why not? Yes, if I was single....I actually tried out at an open casting before I met Joe..haha!
  • What's your drink of choice at Starbucks? Caramel Apple Cider...I don't like coffee.
  • If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? See all of my family and friends and eat lots of yummy food.
  • If I came to visit you in your current place of residence, where would you take me? For some yummy food....BBQ and Gus's Chicken!
  • What is your greatest strength? I am very responsible and make good choices.
  • If you could travel to any one destination in the world for two weeks {money is not an option}, where would you go? Italy!


  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I LOOOOOVe the smell of gasoline. When I was little I used to think it smelled so good I wanted to drink it! haha

    Aimee L said...

    Great answers! I absolutely LOVE Target for clothes/shoes! Too funny you tried out for the Bachelor! My boyfriend also loves the Caramel Apple spice! Your "greatest strength" is SOO Virgo-like, haha!

    Thanks so much for playing!!

    Follow Me



    Cruise 2009

    Cruise 2009

    Greece

    Greece

    Savannah

    Savannah

    Puerto Rico

    Puerto Rico

    6-10-06

    6-10-06

    Thailand

    Thailand

    Laguna Beach

    Laguna Beach

    Coronado

    Coronado

    Hanky-Boobie

    Hanky-Boobie

    NYC

    NYC

    California

    California

    My Hubby

    My Hubby

    Moske Monkey Business

    Ebates

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Pagerank

    Page Rank Checker

    Pageviews last month

     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved