HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Laguna Beach/Disneyland Trip Recap

In early 2008, Joe and I went to Orange County to visit our friends, Sam and Monica, who live in Corona del Mar. They live literally down the street from the beach so we walked to the beach one afternoon to look at the tide pools. This was so amazing to see in real life. They were full of starfish, sea urchins, sea slugs, etc.

Of course, Joe wanted to pick up/touch everything!

Me and Joe
Joe and "little" Joe....this is one of our best friends and he is going to be Sally's Godfather!

Little Joe, Joe, and Sam
Me and Monica
Moske feet in the tide pools

The next day we went to Disneyland. Sam and Monica have annual passes...so jealous! Here we all are on the tram from the parking lot.
The front entrance....so excited!
Me and Joe in front of the castle....it was so much smaller than the one at Disney World.
Hats!!
Me and Joe on Space Mountain!!
Me and Joe on the Matterhorn
Enjoy some more pictures from our day of fun...the weather was yucky, but we didn't care.






Mickey Mouse ice cream bars are sooo yummy!


Dole Whips....my favorite Disney treat!




The next day, Joe and I drove down PCH to Laguna....I was in love with this town!!



So beautiful!!
This was the last picture on the camera before Joe dropped it on the rocks and it broke...womp-womp!
I LOVE Laguna Beach...if only it wasn't so expensive, we would be living there now!!

I hope you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane :)


1 comment:

Eeka Cupcake said...

what a cute trip...I use to live in Laguna before I moved to the east coast..I miss it so much! And I miss Disneyland! Those are really cute pisctures...thanks for sharing :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved