HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, February 27, 2012

300 Followers Giveaway (Stella and Dot)

Woo-Hoo! I have hit 300 followers and to celebrate, I am giving away a pair of my favorite earrings....the green Garden Party earrings from Stella and Dot. I have had a pair of these for a few years and whenever I wear them, I always get compliments. Entering is easy ;)


1. Be a follower of Moske Monkey Business. Please leave a comment with your name and email address.


2. Tweet about this giveaway for an extra entry.


3. Blog about this giveaway for two extra entries.


(Please leave me a comment for each thing that you do)


Good luck! The giveaway ends Friday, March 2 at 11:59pm.







49 comments:

Holly said...

Love Stella & Dot!
Holly Osborne
Holly112089@gmail.com

Victoria said...

super cute!

Kristina said...

Oh how fun. I'm actually going to my very first Stella and Dot party this Friday. I love these. Kristina J.
kristinaj2380@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

so cute!

valeriekgriffin@gmail.com

Mrs. H said...

I'm a follower and those earrings are super cute!
Brandi dot Hunley at gmail dot com

Kelly said...

Would love to sport those this summer wehn I go to Mexico! :)

srg said...

ooh pretty! I'll join in the fun :)

Kelly said...

I've been a follower for a while now. kwebb618 at gmail dot com.

Leslie said...

Love those earrings!! I actually have them...so you don't have to enter me in the giveaway :)

PS...your blog keeps disappearing from my list of blogs I follow. Every time I go to look for it it is not there :( But, then randomly in a couple days it will appear again.

Mateya said...

I'm a follower!
mkuhlman32@hotmail.com

Rachael said...

I'm a follower and I love those earrings!

rachael.f.thompson@gmail.com

Anna said...

I'm following your lovely blog! :)

Anna Rodriguez
annarodriguez33@gmail.com

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I'm a follower! Leah@QFADTampa.org

Katelyn said...

Just blogged about your earring give-away!

Katelyn Wolfe
katelynwolfe4@gmail.com

Tami said...

What a fun giveaway! I'm a follower.
littlemoments2011@gmail.com

Kendall Jones said...

I was embarrassed when I saw that I wasn't already a follower, 'cuz I already read every post! LOVE Stella and Dot! mkendalljones@gmail.com

Wendy said...

Love them!
Wendy@chrispalmeragency.com

Wendy said...

Love them,
Wendy@chrispalmeragency.com

not-so-desperately seeking him said...

Linked you and shared you on Fb...love these earrings!

http://notsodesperatelyseekinghim.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-ive-been-up-to.html

Julie

Sara said...

I didn't realize I wasn't a follower yet! Hope all is well with Sally!

Sara Cobb
saracobb33@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

those are gorgeous! :)

slikki23@yahoo.com

The Mrs. said...

Pretty sure my Spring Break outfits deserve a new jewel! Love the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! SarahP1990@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Love it!

SarahP1990@aol.com

Ali said...

Yay giveaways! allison.c.jackson at gmail.com

Ashley H. said...

LOVE these!
agale76@yahoo.com

Caroline said...

How fun!! Love the color! Congrats on 300 followers. I'm a follower!

choward16 at gmail dot com.

Sunkissed and Southern said...

You have my email!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower! Love the blog and the earrings! :)

Tammy said...

I'm a follower. I don't have any Stella & Dot but I love these green earrings!

xo!

Tammy said...

Forgot to leave my email addy in first post. sweettpaperdesigns@gmail.com


Oh and I tweeted:

https://twitter.com/#!/pinkpearls74/status/175379064612339712

Tammy said...

http://ablissfulsoutherndomestic.blogspot.com/2012/03/stella-dot-giveaway.html

Holly said...

LOVE these earrings!!

Holly Cousar
hollycousar@gmail.com

Holly said...

I also tweeted about your giveaway. :)

Holly Cousar
hollycousar@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE the earrings! Found you via FITBF. I'm now following your lovely blog via google connect.

Jessica
ms.magnoliaqueen@yahoo.com

. said...

I want those!

. said...

Oh I love these!

Carly Ann said...

I'm a follower!

Carly Ann
carly.moorehead@gmail.com

Carly Ann said...

I tweeted about it!

https://twitter.com/#!/Carly_Ann_13/status/175437380562599936

shopfreak said...

new follower:

shopfreak said...

new follower..

shopfreak said...

Just tweeted:
https://twitter.com/#!/shopfreak14/status/175473297629261824

Kelly said...

I'm a follower!

kellycfranks@gmail.com

Coffeetalk said...

I'm a Fabulous Follower of your lovely blog :) tiffrarellano@hotmail.com

Coffeetalk said...

Twittered about this giveaway. @coffeetalk79 (tiffany Gomez)

Linda Y. said...

I follow you via GFC as Linda Y.
aquaprincess888@yahoo.com

Linda Y. said...

I tweeted about this giveaway!
https://twitter.com/#!/aquaprincess888/status/175746384077664256
aquaprincess888@yahoo.com

Tender Allure said...

GFC follow as Tender Allure
TenderAllure@gmail.com

Tender Allure said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/#!/TenderAllure/status/175747042562424833
TenderAllure@gmail.com

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved