
I have big plans to spoil Sally's teachers this month. Not only are they amazing and super sweet but it gives me an excuse to craft and do a bunch of cute Pinterest inspired things.
I packaged them up really cute with a free printable found here and some bags I got at Michael's in the $1 section this summer. I knew they would be put to good use.
I also picked up a few bottles of pumpkin soap and printed off tags found here. I mounted them on glittered orange paper and tied with a ribbon.
I also picked up a few bottles of pumpkin soap and printed off tags found here. I mounted them on glittered orange paper and tied with a ribbon.
















4 comments:
Sally's teachers are super-lucky! Cute, cute stuff!
So sweet! I cannot wait to "steal" these ideas!!! ha!
Cute ideas :)
I wish I was Sally's teacher! Those are awesome gifts! Sadly, when you teach 8th graders you don't really get many gifts.
Post a Comment