HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, September 6, 2013

5 On Friday



{one}
I ventured out to a mall to Bath and Body Works to stock up on my favorite scents of the season. I got the Leaves candles (they are amazing and make your house smell so yummy for fall!). I also had a coupon for a free product and chose Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin body cream. I dont usually like pumpkin stuff but this smells great! The have a coupon out right now for $10 off a $30 purchase. Google it :)


{two}
Exactly one month from today we will be at the beach. I am soooo ready! We are heading down to 30a. I swear I could live there!

{three}
We went to Minnesota in July and visited Joe's grandpa at his farm. He so generously gave us 2 vintage  milk crates and 2 chippy milk canisters. I LOVE them but they were way too big to bring back on my Delta flight :) Luckily Joe flew his plane up there this week and met his mom/step dad for lunch and brought them home. LOVE them!!!!


{four}
I know how lucky I am to have a hubby that is so handy. I can literally show him a picture on Pinterest and he will build it for me. I wanted a way to display sweet sally's art and saw some pictures I liked online. I showed it to him and he built me two frame. I attached the clips and they look so cute in our laundry room/pantry area. He is selling these now so if you want some, let me know.



{five}
I got some great thrifty finds this week. I grabbed a pillow that I plan to recover for the mudroom area and a book of sheet music. Sheet music you say?? Yes. I have plans....you'll see :) I also got a case of the small mason jars (perfect for individual desserts/salads at picnics) in the clearance section at Kroger. SCORE!!



P.S.
Today is my birthday and we have a whole weekend of fun planned...yay!!





5 comments:

emily said...

Joe is so handy! Those frames are great!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday woman!!

Mrs. Bunnie Qualley said...

OMG I need to go to Bath & Body!!!

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Thinking Through My Thirties said...

Happy Birthday!

Lauren said...

Happy birthday!& I love those milk crates.

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved