On Saturday, we woke up bright and early and headed to mid town to go to the Cooper Young Festival. Its a street festival with food, crafts, activities, and great people watching...and its also in the Cooper Young neighborhood which is super fun and hip. The weather was gorgeous. It actually felt like fall and that made for a happy baby and hubby :) We walked up and down the street looking at all the things for sale. Although we didn't actually buy anything, I saw a lot of things I liked...and may be able to make myself.
Here were some things I loved:
We also ran into Peter, Parker, and Cole.We were in birthing class with them so Sally and Cole have been friends for a long time...ever since they were in our bellies! The girls were so cute when they saw each other!
Cole took Sally's hand and they just walked off....so precious!
Sally wanted to walk around so bad but it was super crowded and I didn't want her to get stolen :) We did let her play with these hula hoops....she loved them!
It was a great family and I was so thankful for the gorgeous weather!






















No comments:
Post a Comment