
I LOVE Halloween and we always have lots of fun activities planned. Sally is getting to the age where we can do more and more and boy do I have some spooky and sweet things for us to do!
As a former teacher, I have a lot of Halloween books. One fun tradition I want to start with Sally is reading a different Halloween book every night. I plan to keep them all in this galvanized tub (usually used to store stuffed animals in her room). I spookified it up a bit by tying ribbon on the handles. If you have some extra money laying around there are some adorable ones that you can get off etsy. I however am trying to not spend extra money so we will use what we have :)

I made Sally a Halloween bucket this year. I got the bucket at Hobby Lobby (with a 40% off coupon) and ordered the vinyl off etsy. I applied it myself and tied on ribbon. I wanted to make her a little Happy Halloween gift so I filled it with a few new books, a glow stick, and some treats. I think it would be a fun tradition to bust out the Halloween bucket on October 1st and have it filled with goodies and treats.

I've also got some more fun crafts and goodies to make for her teachers and classmates. How do you celebrate Halloween with a toddler?
















No comments:
Post a Comment