HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, September 20, 2013

A Rhea Lana Sneak Peek!


I am so excited to share a special sneak peek of the Rhea Lana's Germantown/Collierville sale.  I met my friend, Kelly, up there to take pictures today and I spied a few things I want to get tomorrow. There were so many cute clothes...great brands too! People were still bringing stuff out to the racks but I managed to snap several pictures.  Ok....on the the fabulousness...



A Pottery Barn anywhere chair....sure it has someones name on it...but I can get that taken off and for $15, you cant beat it!


They had a few racks of costumes...perfect for Halloween or playing dress up.


I was naturally drawn to the girls section (since I have one). All of the clothes were neatly hung and on either regular racks or circular racks...very easy to shop and not totally overwhelming.


I spied a pair of Tory Burch body suits...what??!!


This dress was so cute...perfect for Christmas!

I loved this fleece cupcake jacket.


 I liked this dress/tunic....it would be cute with some red leggings for the holidays.

A cute smocked turkey one piece!





I thought this set was precious.


I loved this lime green top with the flowers.



I did venture over to the boys section too and found some pretty cute stuff...





Rhea Lana's also has a whole section of strollers, play kitchens and toys, Check out the pictures. I saw SEVERAL things that I want to get for Sally.








They also had lots of shoes...all organized and easy to shop ;)


You know I loved this Skip Hop owl backpack/lunch box set!


They also have a big selection of brand new Melissa & Doug toys for sale....at discount prices!



There was a big display of DVD's and books too.


Check back tomorrow. I will be sharing all the stuff that I got :) Shopping starts tomorrow for consigners, moms-to-be, and guests. Public shopping begins on Sunday from 12pm-5pm, Monday from 10am-7pm and Tuesday from 10am-2pm. Check out their website, www.germantown.rhealana.com for more details. 





No comments:

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved