I turned 32 this past weekend. It was pretty low key....exactly what I was feeling like. Sally had a case of hand, foot, mouth disease and Joe and I had horrible colds. Luckily I had started to be able to taste again. Joe let me sleep in and then took Sally to pick out some Gibson's doughnuts. They brought them back to me and we ate them in bed. Perfect start to the day. This was Sally's first time to taste a doughnut...I think she loves them!!
We had a lazy morning and I got a 2 hour massage in the afternoon. It was fabulous!!! After I came home and got ready we went out to dinner at Firebirds (one of my favorites!!).
On Saturday we woke up and went to the Germantown Festival. It was sooo hot!! Sally had two balloons tied to her stroller and was having a great time! Later in the afternoon, Joe went to the University of Memphis game and I took a nap. We met up with some friends for dinner at Side Porch Steak House...so yummy!
I got several nice things for my birthday but only have a picture of one. My dad found this awesome antique milk bottle holder for me. I LOVE it!!
Overall it was a wonderful weekend spent with family and friends!! I still plan to go out to dinner with my dad to celebrate too :)





















2 comments:
It's sounds like you had a wonderful birthday weekend! A two hour massage sounds incredible. Happy belated birthday.
Hand foot and mouth is NO fun! Ben had it a few months ago. I'm glad you had a good birthday. Welcome to the 32 club! I can't believe I am 32...I still feel 22!!
Post a Comment