HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Taking Stock


Making : Fall decorations

Cooking : Chili

Drinking : Apple Cider

Reading: Us Weekly....deep reading I know...

Wanting: A new white/neutral slipcovered sectional

Looking: At ideas for a fun treat to make this week.

Playing: With baby dolls (with my sweet girl!)

Wasting: Time...on Pinterest....

Sewing: A Halloween pillow

Wishing: I was at the beach....in 2 weeks I will be! 

Enjoying: This beautiful cooler weather.

Waiting: For my hubby to get home...he was in California last night...jealous!

Liking: Honeycrisp apples 

Wondering: If its too early to book my Disney trip...for next fall :) 

Loving: A night at home with my hubby tonight. I am going to Redbox later!

Hoping: For a date night soon :)

Marvelling: At the amount of LOVE I have for my baby girl.

Needing: A pedicure....BAD! I have been trying to do it myself to save money...

Smelling: Bacon...I just made a BLT for lunch.

Wearing: Clothes from my running this morning...gross huh? I am about to shower.

Following: New friends on Instagram....I know, I'm late to the party :)

Noticing: A very pesky fly that got into the house....hope he goes away soon!

Knowing: That God is watching out and providing for my family. 

Thinking: That life is good...

Feeling: So, so blessed!!

Bookmarking: Free Redbox codes

Opening: My coupon book and getting things ready for a grocery trip.

Giggling: At a movie on TV.

Feeling: Complete :)



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sarah... So enjoyed this post.... Hello.....

Mrs. Bunnie Qualley said...

I love this!

Is this a link up?

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved