HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Shopping at Garden Ridge

We have a store here in Memphis called Garden Ridge. It is a chain but Im not sure what cities it is in. It's a HUGE store with way too much to look at. Right now they have some Halloween and Christmas stuff out! It's not in the best part of town but I decided to stop by last week and I wanted to show you some of my favorite finds. 


Cute Frames


TONS of books for kids

Cute hooks



Wall Art


Lots of letters

Loved this clock!!



Lots of cute rugs!!


They had 3-4 aisles of just pillows...lots to choose from!




A whole aisle of drawer/cabinet organizers


Loved this little cabinet


Tons of storage boxes


This console table was amazing!!


Cute desk/office stuff



Suitcases

Baskets


Lunch boxes with letters on them


Casserole carriers...perfect for getting monogramed!


Lanterns galore!


Mercury glass lamps


Nautical candle holders


Lots of critters...I though the weenie dogs at the bottom were cute...especially if you painted them white! ( Caroline Smithwick)


I thought these wrought iron pumpkin candle holders were cute.


Like I said, they had some Christmas stuff out and had also started putting out Halloween stuff. If you have a few hours to kill, check this place out for some good bargains!



7 comments:

Holly said...

I love Garden Ridge... It's wear I get all of my holiday decor and random decor. :)

Alyssa said...

People keep telling me I need to go here!!!! Now I see why!!!!

Yep, might have to make a trip out there soon! I was always so hesitant because of the part of town it's in haha. I'm happy you shared pictures, i'm excited now!!

Ariane said...

I thought Garden Ridge was only outdoor furniture... Ha, you've opened my eyes! Need to check it out.

Lauren said...

I've never heard of the store but it seems they have a lot of cute things. I really love the rugs and console table.

Chelley N said...

We have one in Tulsa and I loooove it!

Lindsey said...

Do you remember how much the console table was... Looking for a piece made like this. Thanks!!!

Lindsey said...

Do you happen to remember how much the rustic console table was... Looking for a piece like that!

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved