HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer Bucket List: Go To The Farmers Market


On Saturday morning Sally and I loaded up and headed downtown to the Farmers Market. You can find farmers markets all over the Memphis area, but in my opinion, the one downtown is just the BEST! They have dogs for adoption (and dogs are always cute!), gorgeous flowers and live music. I especially love going on a crisp fall morning with some warm apple cider in my hand. They normally have bluegrass music going and pumpkins everywhere and its one of my happy places.

I only ended up getting some flowers and Las Delicias chips but I would consider the trip successful. It was super hot but we had fun.










When I got home, I decorated one of Joe's boxes with my flowers that I got and added some from our yard as well. I LOVE it! Joe has been making and selling these boxes to people all over town. Let me know if you want one. The big ones (like this one) are only $20 and are perfect for your dining room table, mantle, etc. I cant wait to fill mine with mason jars and mini pumpkins!










3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my that box is adorable! I can't wait to see how else you decorate it :)

aimee jones said...

I would love one of these wooden boxes! How cute:) I want one in a small size. Is there any available? Thanks!

Mrs. Bunnie Qualley said...

that Flower box looks AMAZING on your table!!

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved