{one}
Ahhh....Fall is almost here. Sunday to be exact. I may have to whip up some chili and apple crisp to celebrate. I have been busy decorating the house. I get conflicted....do I put up the fall stuff now and then switch to Halloween in October? Or do I just put up all the Halloween stuff now? Decisions, decisions....
{two}
I made some to die for triple peanut butter rice krispy treats this week. The recipe is here.
I packed up a few for Sally's sweet teachers. They loved them too!
{three}
This girl....my heart is just over flowing with LOVE. I cannot explain the joy I get from watching her learn and explore. She is also loving going to Mother's Day Out :)
{four}
I have picked up running again this week and actually ran 3 times in addition to my regular classes at the gym. It feels good and I have been sleeping better :)
{five}
The winner of the giveaway is #4, Abby :) Thank you to everyone who entered. Abby, I will have them put your name on the list to do some early shopping. I am trying to show the number generator and the number it selected but it seems to keep started back at 100 every single time. I promise I did it fair :)




















1 comment:
Those PB crispie treats sound delish. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!
Post a Comment