Today my cousin, Lindsey, came over with her little one and we all got crafty. I managed to somehow not take pictures of the process....maybe it was because Sally had black paint on her hands and white paint on her feet :)
Here is a picture of the finished project. I am so happy with the way they turned out and it was super easy!
Here is how we did it. I bought a 2 pack of canvas from Michael's using a 40% off coupon. We painted one orange and one black using a foam brush..then we had to wait and let them dry. Then we added orange polka dots on the black one and a web on the orange one using a q-tip. Then we let those dry. Then we painted the girls hands black and stamped them on the orange one to make a spider and one foot white to make a ghost. We also painted on the words and hot glued googly eyes on them. I cant wait to display them :)
Let me know if you have any questions.
















5 comments:
oh my what a cute idea! my niece is 4 but I bet she'd still love to do something like that :)
oh my word,soooo cute!!! and what a special decoration to use for years and years!!!
I can't wait to try this with the 6 yr old that I nanny! I think she would love this!
Hi
What kind of paint did you use?
Im using the washable tempra paint but its leaving streaks. Im on my 2nd coat but it still isn't covering well. :(
Kim
Post a Comment