HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, September 27, 2013

Five On Friday


{one}

I'm so happy for the weekend. Joe is home for three days and the mess has started that is re-doing the bathroom. There is dust everywhere but I am not stressing :)


{two}
I decided to make Sally's Halloween bucket this year. I ordered the vinyl from a lady off etsy and got the bucket at Hobby Lobby for 40% off...yay! I am hoping to make an exact copy of this.

{three}

Sally and I have been spending a lot of time outdoors. Her favorite thing right now is collecting acorns in her little bucket...so sweet! I am ready for the leaves to change color too.

{four}
I got these a few weeks ago with the FREE Friday Download at Kroger and loved them!! I highly suggest you try :)


{five}

This time next week we will be at the beach...ahhhh!! I can't wait!













1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay so glad you find the vinyl. The one person I know who has a cricut is selling it so it won't be happening on this end. Can't wait to see your finishing product :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved