HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday


Woo-hoo!! It's Friday!! The weather has been a bit cooler in these parts. Joe has been out of town all week in training and I am pleased to say that I made it to the gym everyday this week...yay me! I am going to dance fusion in the morning for some booty popping and running on Sunday with my cousin/friend.  Here are some things that I wanted to share this week. 

{one}
Have you gotten into the Bento craze yet? I have so much fun making Sally's lunch each day. Although she is too young for all the cute accessories, I still like to put each thing in individual cups. I found multi colored pack at Wal-mart....love these!!




{two}
I have joined MOPS and went to my first meeting last week. We made crafts, ate yummy good and I met a lot of people. Its going to be a great year!






{three}

My Disney blog is up and running. I hope to do posts on special deals, events, reviews, etc. 

Check out my blog here.
Follow me on Bloglovin here.



{four}
Its time to start thinking about getting Sally a bucket for Halloween treats. I love this look but wish I could make it myself. Anyone have a vinyl cutting machine I can use? :)


{five}
Insidious 2 comes out today. Joe and I loved the first one and this one looks super scary! Hopefully we can have a date night soon and go see it.


BONUS!!!
I have been LOVING all the old Full House episodes that are on everyday. Are you watching them too? Here is a scene from one of my favorites. Growing up I liked the ones where Stephanie was in middle school...probably because she was going through similar things that I was. I also love the one with "Human Pudding"...who's with me on that one?!





3 comments:

Julie said...

That bucket is absolutely adorable. Can't you cut vinyl with a cricut machine? If so, I think I need to make one of those for me ;)

hdevonw said...

I made Emory one Last year. I ordered my Dots, Pumpkin and Emorys name from twosisters76 on Etsy. $7 bucks. Cheaper than me buying supplies to make. I just asked them to make the vinyl and the helped me out. I bought my bucket at Hobby lobby for under $8 in the Halloween section

hdevonw said...

I made Emory's last year. I bought the bucket at Hobby Lobby for around $8. I ordered the Dots, picture & name for $7 from twosisters76 on Etsy. I think they were around $7

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved