HomeAbout UsWe Love to TravelCasa del MoskeOur WeddingMy Bucket ListBaby SallyPregnancyLet Me Plan Your TripContact Me

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Woo-hoo! This week has been one for the books. We had standardized testing here in Kindergarten and it was stressful! To say I am ready for the weekend is a bit of an understatement. It's going to be a busy one! 
Here is what we have going on:

Friday: I have a bunch of cupcakes to make and the Grizzlies game is on...not sure where we are watching it yet.

Saturday: Deliver the cupcakes, a family birthday party, and an early Cinco de Mayo dinner with friends at Las Delicias.

Sunday: My 5K that I have been training for...yay!! Here is hoping for sunshine and a good time!

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Good luck at your 5k... I envy your ability to run in marathons. Actually I envy the fact that you run at all... I am NOT a runner :)

Follow Me



Cruise 2009

Cruise 2009

Greece

Greece

Savannah

Savannah

Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico

6-10-06

6-10-06

Thailand

Thailand

Laguna Beach

Laguna Beach

Coronado

Coronado

Hanky-Boobie

Hanky-Boobie

NYC

NYC

California

California

My Hubby

My Hubby

Moske Monkey Business

Ebates

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pagerank

Page Rank Checker

Pageviews last month

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved